Become a Member Today!
The GC3 is a multi-stakeholder collaborative that drives the commercial adoption of green chemistry by catalyzing and guiding action across all industries, setors and supply chains. Our members include the world’s leading chemical companies, major brand manufacturers, large retailers and innovative startups.
We are an uncommon collaborative that gets uncommon results. Join now to be part of the leading-edge!
“Any company that’s interested in sustainability will want to deploy green chemistry. The GC3 is one of the main avenues to do that – a real catalyst for bringing new bio-based chemicals to market.” – Al Iannuzzi, Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability Executive, Johnson & Johnson
Top 10 Reasons to Join the GC3
- Identify green chemistry technology needs throughout the supply chain
- Discover the latest green chemistry technologies for specific industry applications
- Learn about and connect to cutting-edge green chemistry research and technology development in universities and in startups
- Learn and share best practices that can accelerate your green chemistry innovation program
- Connect with industry leaders from a range of sectors and across the supply chain to exchange ideas and build new business partnerships
- Get the latest information on green chemistry trends: market demand and growth, retailer initiatives, capital investments, chemical restrictions, regulatory risk and consumer demand
- Tap into the GC3’s broad network of contacts and expertise in green chemistry, environmental health and public policy
- Identify technologies and chemical management strategies that can advance efforts to meet your corporate Sustainable Development Goals
- Enhance your company’s brand reputation by demonstrating its commitment to green chemistry and sustainability
- Receive priority registration and discounted registration for the annual GC3 Innovators Roundtable
Become a Member
“When new members understand the value proposition of the GC3, they get excited. GC3 is a connector and convener of the value chain that otherwise would not have an opportunity to talk to each other. GC3 is the difference between what is being developed and what is needed.” – Eunice Heath, Global Director of Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability, The Dow Chemical Company